THE MOST AMAZING NEWS

Several weeks ago I contacted the sister in charge of the orphanage that I volunteered at in Ethiopia. I had some questions for her; I asked her when I return would I be allowed to stay in one of the guest rooms at Kidane and would she be willing to teach me what she knows about running an orphanage. I knew it would take a while to hear back from her and today was that day!!! It was very timely as several more work doors have closed so right now things are looking great for my return to Africa. She told me I am most welcome in their home and that she has learned what she knows from experience and she would be happy to share that with me. Since part of why I long to go back is to help the church I attended start an orphanage who better to learn from than someone who has been doing this for over 50 years. I feel honored and blessed that she is willing to impart her wisdom upon me. Now I just must get there, God is in control!!!

No comments: