Upcoming Fund Raiser

Mission Ethiopia will be participating in a fund raising event this coming weekend. I will have a table set up at the Brand Name Consignment Resale Event. For those of you not familiar with this event it is a children’s resale event with brand name clothes, shoes etc and they also allow vendors to set up tables to sell their wares. I will have my socks, mah jong necklaces and some donated bracelets. I met a lovely woman at the fund raiser last week who has donated some of her amazing jewelry to me to sell to raise money for Ethiopia. I will be posting photos soon so you can see these amazing bracelets. She also makes necklaces that you can order.

The event is Friday, December 3rd, 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday, December 4th, 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday, December 5th, 10am – 5 pm (50% off all clothes, shoes and other items)

I will only be participating on Friday and Saturday due to a previous engagement on Sunday. If you need brand name clothes or other items for your children stop by and have a look. Make sure to stop by Mission Ethiopia’s table to show your support.

The sale is at 5330 Grand Ave, Gurnee, IL (in the Northern Lights Crossing Shopping Center, across from Six Flags)

Hope to see you there!!!

Kimberly Holst
www.mission-ethiopia.com

No comments: