MISSION ETHIOPIA TO BE ON RADIO!!!!

I have been contacted by a woman who does a national radio program on adoption and she found my blog and was very touched by what I did in Ethiopia and has asked me to be a guest on her show this Monday. It airs 9 am - 10 am EST and I will be the first guest for half an hour so I am on the air from 8 am - 8:30 am our time!!! This is such an amazing opportunity for me to get the word out about the continued work I would like to do in Ethiopia - God is opening so many amazing doors, I cannot wait to see what else I get to do to be able to do His work!!! To hear the show I am attaching a link to her site and all you do is go there and in the upper right hand corner there is a box that says "listen live" Thank you very much for your continued support and prayers.



http://toginet.com/shows/adoptionjourneytomotherhood

No comments: