Gabriel


It has been quite a while since I have posted but please know I am laying the ground work for what is to come. Prayers are appreciated for guidance, direction and favor in every area I am working on. I will inform you as soon as things are progressing forward.

This past week I was sent both photos and an update on my Gabriel. He turned one in February so he is beginning to walk, he uses the wall or someones hand to assist him. He has four teeth on top and four on the bottom. He is happy and good natured although will hit or bite when others take things from him. You will be amazed to see his photo ( I wept when I saw him) , I still have a hard time comprehending that he is the same boy who a year ago was curled up in my shirt at deaths door. God truly does still perform miracles. I look forward to the day when his purpose for survival is revealed as I know he will do amazing things with his life.

No comments: