NON PROFIT

Happy new year from Mission Ethiopia. I just wanted to update you on what is going on in the world of becoming a non profit. I have met with a couple of individuals who help people like me navigate this journey. I am blessed to have met these people as this is all new to me. I have been shown the steps to becoming a non profit and let me tell you it is not for the faint of heart. I have also been informed that a better way to go may be to find an existing non profit that does similar work in Ethiopia to take me under them. They would act as my umbrella allowing donations to be made so they can be tax exempt to you the donors!! For those of you who have shared with me that your company would match your donation it would double your donation!! I have spoken with several such existing non profits as well as reached out to numerous others. Right now there is a lot of networking involved but I will press forward and know soon there will be a break through in this area. Thank you for your patience and I will keep you posted.

No comments: